- Auf der Karte anzeigen
The quadrangle of Government Buildings on Upper Merrion Street in Dublin City Centre was built by the British administration in Ireland, with the foundation stone for the building laid by King Edward VII in 1904.
The quadrangle of Government Buildings on Upper Merrion Street in Dublin City houses several key offices of the Government of Ireland.
The complex was completed in March 1922, and was available immediately to be occupied by the new Irish Free State government.
In more recent times, the building has been converted and entirely refurbished to form modern accommodation for a number of departments including the Department of the Taoiseach, the Department of Finance and the Office of the Attorney General.
April - October
Saturday at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm and 1:30pm
November - March
Saturday at 10:30am, 11:30am, and 1:00pm
Each tour is approximately 40 minutes in duration.