Châteaux et demeures historiques

The Former Co Donegal Railway Station (Heritage Trail)

Voir la carte

Informations de contact

Adresse


 (028) 7126 7284
This building located south of the junction of Craigavon Bridge and Victoria Road was the terminus of the Co. Donegal Railway which opened in 1900 as a narrow gauge track that ran through Strabane, Ballybofey and Donegal Town and onward to the fishing port of Killybegs until closing in 1955.

Accepteriez-vous de nous aider ?

Nous nous efforçons en permanence d'améliorer la navigation sur notre site.

Votre participation à cette courte enquête nous permettra de rendre ireland.com encore plus agréable pour tous.

Non merci Close Participer à l'enquête