The nearest access points for this itinerary are City of Derry Airport, Belfast International Airport, George Best Belfast City Airport, Shannon or Dublin airports from Great Britain. From the US or Canada, you can fly into Shannon or Dublin Airports. Travelling from Europe, you can fly into Shannon Airport, Dublin Airport or Ireland West Airport Knock (IWAK).
If you wish to travel by ferry, you can sail from Great Britain to Dublin or Belfast, or from Europe to Dublin, Wexford or Cork.
Here is a list of local tourist offices along the route around County Donegal:
- Derry City: Derry Visitor Convention Bureau; 44 Foyle Street, Derry~Londonderry, BT48 6AT; Tel (028) 7126 7284; email email@example.com; web www.derryvisitor.com
- Buncrana: Buncrana Community Tourist Office; Inishowen Tourism, Railway Road, Buncrana, Inishowen, County Donegal; Tel +353 74 936 2600; email firstname.lastname@example.org; web www.discoverireland.ie
- Letterkenny: Letterkenny Tourist Office; Blaney Road, Letterkenny, County Donegal; Tel +353 74 912 1160; email email@example.com; web www.discoverireland.ie
- Ardara: Ardara Visitor Information Point; Ardara Heritage Centre, Ardara, County Donegal; Tel +353 87 242 4590; email firstname.lastname@example.org; web www.discoverireland.ie
- Donegal Town: Donegal Discover Ireland Centre; The Quay, Donegal Town, County Donegal; Tel +353 74 972 1148; email Donegal@failteireland.ie; web www.discoverireland.ie
Think a friend might enjoy this article? Click to save and share