The Glen Hotel is a one star hotel which is located off the North West coast of Donegal. It is the largest island in Donegal and is three miles from the mainland coast of Burtonport.
The Glen Hotel is a one star hotel on the island of Arranmore which is located three miles off the North West Coast of Donegal. The Glenis a long established family rum hotel located 250 yards from the ferry pier. We offer goof wholesome food in the faily bar and an a la carte menu in the dining room. The bedrooms are ensuite with TV and tea and coffee facilities. Special nightly rates are offered to groups. The Glen has been part of the history of Arrnamore since it was built by the landlord John Stoupe Charley in 1853. It was purchase by the Maude family. In 1899. In 1922, Jack Boyle purchased the premises and converted it into a hotel which was up and running by 1928. The hotel is still run by the Boyle family. Donegal International Airport is only 20 minutes from the ferry terminal at Burtonport, making it very convenient for those traveling to the North West.