Bed and breakfast

37 of 1977

Camus House

View as map

Contact details

Address

27 Curragh Road, Castleroe, Coleraine, Londonderry,
Mrs Josephine King
T: (028) 7034 2982

An old ivy covered house dating back to 1685 and built on the site of the old Camus Monastery.

An old ivy covered house dating back to 1685 and built on the site of the old Camus Monastery. Overlooking the lazy meandering of the River Bann and set in peaceful parkland on a quiet byway. Listed Country House (built 1685), peaceful surroundings, overlooking River Bann. Game fishing, river & country walks, Giant's Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Beaches & Golf Courses. Open all year round.

Camus House has Food Hygiene Rating:5