Mountain View House
- View as map
Georgian town house built in 1815. Restored to its original splendour by the present owners. The large spacious rooms gives credence to its opulence set off by the wonderful staircase. Set in its own mature gardens, with ample off street secure parking. Close to all amenities and walking to pubs, restaurants and shopping. A peaceful oasis, set in the heart of a busy town.