Sep 08 2018
- Veja como um mapa
Detalhes de contato
A new festival celebrating Irish whiskey is coming to Belfast in 2018.
A new festival celebrating Irish whiskey is coming to Belfast in 2018. The Whiskey Social Festival will expand to the city showcasing the best of old, new and experimental Irish whiskey.
Belfast Waterfront will be the venue for the first ever whiskey festival to come to Northern Ireland on Saturday, September 8.
Offering a taste and insight from the best distilleries and independent bottlers in Ireland, and a few extra whiskies from around the world, the festival is held over two sessions right in the heart of Northern Ireland’s capital.
Whats' on offer?
All ticket holders are given a ‘Whiskey Social’ branded tasting glass on entry and are then free to meet and chat with exhibitors and taste the whiskies they have on offer. Free bottles of water are available and the on site caterers will serve up traditional Irish cuisine. Purchases can be made at the event retail outlet, so guests can take home their favourite bottles of the day.
Session 1 - 12:00-15:30
Session 2 - 16:30-20:00
Over 18's only
you can only purchase a ticket for one session.
- On arrival you will be given a festival guide, bottle of water and a Whiskey Social branded tasting glass that is yours to keep.
- Your ticket price includes ALL sampling from the festival exhibitors so take your time and work your way round browsing the whiskies on offer before approaching a stand. Talk with the brand ambassadors from the various brands and learn all about the wonderful flavour profiles, distillation methods and history of the dram your tasting.
- Drink plenty of water! Free water will be given out so make sure you stay hydrated.
- Find out your favourites of the day and purchase a bottle or two to take home from the event shop.
- Enjoy yourself with family and friends making new acquaintances along the way. That’s what whiskey is all about!