Terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before entering our ‘Win a luxury trip to Ireland’ Competition:
- The contest ends on 31st January 2020 and the winner will be announced on 15th February 2020
- The prize is valid for travel any time before 31th October 2020 (Subject to flight and hotel availability)
- The prize is for 2 Days in Belfast and 2 Days in Dublin
- Flights will be offered from India to Ireland. To fly, participants need to have a valid passports and visas allowing restriction free entry to the Island of Ireland. The responsibility of procuring a Valid Passport and Visa is that of the contest winners and no support will extended for the same.
- The prize does not include food (Dinner/Lunch), drinks, travel insurance, optional excursions, visas, tips and other costs associated with the trip.
- The prizes are correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
- The Promoter cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations of flights or other bookings related to the prize. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Tourism Ireland and its partners shall not be liable for any loss, damage, theft, or any other mishap caused to the Prize(s) after handing over the same to the winner/ his/ her assign(s).
- Apart from the entitlement to the prize, the winner or his/her legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against Tourism Ireland and its partners.
- Tourism Ireland is not responsible for the services of any other entity with which it cooperates in providing services to the winner.
- Tourism Ireland in partnership with ‘Book My Show’ has arranged this competition with the best of intentions but cannot take any liability for any obligations that may arise in connection with the competition or the prizes. Income tax, gift tax or any other statutory taxes, duties or levies as may be applicable from time to time, arising out of free prize/s, shall be payable by the winner of the respective prize.
- The prize has no cash alternative.
Brief competition title
competition end date
How do I win?
Where? (if applicable)