Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw (the “competition”) is open to residents in the United States of America only, aged 18 or over.
2. This competition is not open to employees of Tourism Ireland (TI), their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
3. The competition begins on Thursday March 17 2016 and ends 12:01am EST Thursday 24 March 2016 (“promotional period”).
4. To enter the sweepstakes you complete all required fields presented on Ireland.com during the promotional period to be included in the draw for the prize.
5. One (1) competition prize winner will be chosen by Tourism Ireland at random from all correct entries on Monday 28 March 2016. One (1) winner will receive the prize, provided by The Irish Store (www.theirishstore.com/).
6. No purchase is necessary, however internet access is required to enter.
7. The prizes consist of: One prize of an Irish Gift Basket containing Irish food/brands.
8. The prize is correct at the time of going live, but the promoter (TI) reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
9. By entering the draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be one of the winners.
10. By entering the draw you agree that the information provided by you may be used by Tourism Ireland for the administration of this draw, and may also be used to carry out research about this competition and communicate further promotions to you.
11. For our full privacy statement please see http://www.ireland.com/en-us/legal-information/privacy-policy
12. Winners will be contacted directly by the promoter (TI) using email provided to enter sweepstakes. Results can also be obtained by writing to Tourism Ireland at the address below.
13. The competition closes at 12:01am EST Thursday 24 March 2016
14. There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prize will be awarded directly to the winners. Prize winner may be required to participate in photographic publicity without further recompense.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize, which they do at their own risk. See point 16 for further information.
16. General Prize Restrictions: No cash redemption of the prize. No transfer of the prize. Prize may not be substituted, except by Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prize may be different from that pictured in advertising. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name and likeness for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any and all media now and hereafter known without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms thereof, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
17. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties (as defined above in #16) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and/or software) due to participation in this competition or any other problem or error that may occur. By entering, entrant acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and agrees to release Released Parties from any claims, losses, actions, or damages, whether actual, incidental or consequential, arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this competition, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel related thereto). Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations or any other methods will void all entries by that individual and that individual may be disqualified. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any errors, misprints or typographical mistakes in any printed or electronic advertising of the competition. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of e-mail or mailing address of entrants. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, or if this competition or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of this competition and processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this competition, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition or any portion thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such method. In the event this competition is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation.
18. Promoter/Sponsor: Tourism Ireland, 5th Floor, Bishop's Square, Redmond's Hill, Dublin 2, Ireland.