1. Promoter: Tourism Ireland, Store Kongensgade 3, 1tv, 1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark
2. Entering to this competition is through http://www.ireland.com/en-no web address. Only one entry per participant is allowed. Only entries submitted online via this form will be accepted. Tourism Ireland is not liable for any entries that get lost or which are not received, are damaged or are invalid.
3. The competition runs on 31st May – 14th July 2017. The winner of the prize will be notified by email latest by 21st July 2017. If Tourism Ireland does not receive a response, Tourism Ireland reserves the right to select another winner.
4. The competition is open to residents of Denmark/ Finland/ Norway/ Sweden only.
To take part in the competition you must be over 18 years of age. Employees or representatives of Tourism Ireland or their families, or any agency working directly on this project, are not allowed to enter this competition.
5. To win, entrants must answer the competition questions as outlined on the online entry form. Winning entry will be selected by a jury comprised of representatives of Tourism Ireland. The decision of the jury is final and no correspondence will be entered into in the event of any dispute.
6. No purchase is necessary. Participation in the competition is free, apart from normal Internet costs.
7. The prize includes:
The prize* for 2 people includes:
• Return flights for 2 people
• 7 Day Driftwood Treasure Ireland Tour with Vagabond Tours Ireland
* There is one (1) prize for the overall Nordic region
8. By accepting the prize, the prize-winner must adhere to Vagabond Tours Ireland terms and conditions:
The prize is valid in the tour departure season of 2018. There will be no alternative offered for this prize component. Tours must be booked at least 3 months prior to tour departure date. Vagabond Tours of Ireland will do its upmost to accommodate the prize-winner on the requested tour departure date but alternative dates may be suggested due to availability.
9. The prize is correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
10. By entering this draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
11. By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by the Promoter for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition and communicate future promotions to you.
12. Tourism Ireland and Vagabond Tours Ireland are not responsible for any loss, damage, theft, delay or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may influence the development of this promotion.
13. Tourism Ireland and Vagabond Tours Ireland have arranged this competition with the best of intentions but cannot take any liability for any obligations that may arise in connection with the competition or the prizes. Any tax on the prize is to be paid by the winner. The prize has no cash alternative.
14. Privacy: Tourism Ireland uses your contact details only if you have agreed to receive eNewsletters from Tourism Ireland. eNewsletters include general information about the island of Ireland, what to see and do in Ireland, special offers, competitions etc. This service is free of cost and can be finished whenever wanted.
If you sign-up for 3rd party newsletters too, we will send your information to Vagabond Tours Ireland only who will send their eNewsletter to you; we won't share your details to any other supplier.
15. Entrants should read and accept the website’s rules and the conditions of entry; by entering the competition you will be deemed to have read and accepted the rules and conditions.
Think a friend might enjoy this article? Click
to save and share
Save this page to your Scrapbook:
You have Scrapbooks created. Click below to see all of your saved pages.
This page has been save to your Scrapbook
Holiday ideas, news, offers… sign up for our ezine and we’ll keep you in touch with Ireland