Church of the Immaculate Conception For EHOD 2019
Sep 14 2019 - Sep 15 2019
- View as map
Parish church built in 1865 on site of an old mill
Parish church built in 1865 on site of an old mill (part of its wall still visible opposite the northern wall of the church), renovated in 1989 and re-opened in March 2017 after urgent repairs and work to improve accessibility that was funded by Heritage Lottery Fund and the parish.