Belfast

656 of 920

St. George's Church For EHOD 2019

Date
Sep 14 2019 - Sep 15 2019
View as map

Contact details

Address

105 High Street, Belfast, County Antrim,
T: (028) 9023 1275
E: stgeorgesoffice@btconnect.com

The oldest Anglican Church in use in the city of Belfast.

St George’s Parish Church, sited near the Albert Clock on an ancient ecclesiastical site, was opened in 1816 and is the oldest Anglican Church in use in the city of Belfast.

Designed by John Bowden, it is an excellent example of the classical style of architecture and a place of prayer and peace in the heart of the city.