1. ‘THE FANTASTIC ST. PATRICK’S PARADE' sits on Ireland.com (the Site) and is subject to these terms and conditions (the Terms). Participating in the parade (app) constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms.
2. The app is operated and managed by Tourism Ireland Limited (TI) a company registered in Ireland with company number 336370 having its registered offices at 5th Floor, Bishop's Square, Redmond's Hill, Dublin 2.
3. TI may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on Ireland.com. Your continued participation in the parade following the posting of revised Terms will mean that you accept and agree to such revised Terms.
4. Individuals with a Facebook account may use Facebook account details to submit their float via Facebook. Individuals may also participate directly on Ireland.com. In order to submit a float on Ireland.com the following information is required: Title, First Name, Surname and Email Address.
5. TI will not be held responsible for a breakdown in communications systems or networks that may result in your submission not being registered, accepted or processed.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
6. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any TI server, or to any of the products or services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
7. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
8. You may not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of TI or others.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. If you opt in for TI email notifications and ezines the following personal information will be collected and retained by TI: your name, email address and country of residence. All of the information that TI collects from you is subject to TI’s Privacy Statement which may be viewed at https://www.ireland.com/legal-information/privacy-policy.
SUSPENSION / TERMINATION
10. TI has the right (but not the obligation) to suspend or terminate your submission and/or to block your IP address and/or to delete your submission immediately and without notice for any reason including, without limitation, if TI believes that you have acted inconsistently with these Terms.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11. TI is not responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer virus, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
12. TI disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Site. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Site. Your sole remedy against TI for dissatisfaction with the Site is to stop using the Site.
13. TI reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
14. Except where prohibited by law, in no event will TI be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if TI has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
15. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify TI, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, from and against any claim arising from or in any way related to your submission, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, legal costs of every kind and nature.
16. If at any time, any one or more of the provisions in these Terms (or any clause or any part thereof) is held to be or becomes void or otherwise unenforceable for any reason under any applicable law, the same shall be deemed to be omitted from these Terms and the validity and or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
17. TI’s rights and remedies shall not be diminished, waived or extinguished by the granting of any indulgence, forbearance or extension of time to you by TI nor by any failure of or delay by TI in asserting any such rights or remedies.
18. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and TI with regard to your Entry.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
19. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with Irish law and you irrevocably agree to bring any action to enforce these Terms before a court of competent jurisdiction in Ireland.
TRANSLATIONS OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
20. Pour obtenir une version traduite en français, merci de nous contacter à l’adresse suivante : JJensma@tourismireland.com. Vous la recevrez sous 2 jours.
21. Manda una mail a JJensma@tourismireland.com per richiedere la versione italiana del regolamento. La traduzione ti sarà inviata entro 2 giorni lavorativi. Grazie.
22. Bitte schicken Sie eine E-Mail an JJensma@tourismireland.com, wenn Sie eine deutsche Fassung der Teilnahmebedingungen wünschen. Bitte haben Sie Verständnis, dass die Beantwortung bis zu 2 Werktage dauern kann.
23. Por favor, mándanos un correo electrónico a JJensma@tourismireland.com para pedir una copia de los términos y condiciones del sorteo en español. Te enviaremos la respuesta dentro de 2 días laborales.
24. Gelieve een e-mail te sturen naar JJensma@tourismireland.com om een Nederlandstalige versie aan te vragen. Gelieve 2 werkdagen te rekenen voor een antwoord.