EatWell Foodie Weekend at Eccles Hotel
Nov 02 2019 - Nov 30 2019
Visiter le site
- Voir la carte
Informations de contact
+353 27 63003
Get your taste buds ready as this November the fabulous Eccles Hotel in Glengarriff will be hosting a series of special EatWell at Eccles foodie weekends.
Get your taste buds ready as every Saturday this November the fabulous Eccles Hotel in Glengarriff will be hosting a series of special EatWell at Eccles foodie weekends.
You’ll get to experience the food of head chef Eddie Attwell, with samples from their delicious six course Eccles Hotel tasting menu which features locally sourced food from West Cork artisan food producers, that is sure to tempt your taste buds. Eddie's tasting menu event and Bumblebee Farm were one of the stand out experiences at the recent Taste of West Cork Food Festival and now is your chance to sample it yourself.
You can stay two nights at Eccles Hotel with the EatWell at Eccles Foodie Weekend package. Prices start from €370 for two nights accommodation in a bay view room with breakfast and the tasting menu on the Saturday for two people*.
The six course Eccles Hotel tasting menu is €55 per head without an overnight stay.
Some of the food that Eddie will be preparing includes:
- The West Cork Pork Jowl - Onion broth, apple & pickled onion
- Killenure Dexter Beef Carpaccio - pickled mushrooms, fermented garden kohlrabi, puffed wild rice, onion ash violet mustard emulsion
- Local crab and barley risotto - Celeriac, burnt pear, herb cream & puffed barley
- Organic chicken breast and confit thigh - Truffle puree, salt baked swede, garden kale & olive crumb
- West Cork lamb loin and confit belly - Salt baked swede, roast onion puree, garden kale, olive crumb
- Damson cake, puree, candied almonds, cream cheese mouse, blackcurrant leaf and Garinish gin granite
This is Eccles Hotel Glengarriff - where better begins.
This event is part of Taste the Island