1. Promoter: Tourism Ireland, Store Kongensgade 3, 1tv, 1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark
2. Entering to this competition is through http://www.ireland.com/en-no/dk/fi/se web address. Only one entry per participant is allowed. Only entries submitted online via this form will be accepted. Tourism Ireland is not liable for any entries that get lost or which are not received, are damaged or are invalid.
3. The competition runs on 1st November –31st December 2018. The winner of the prize will be notified by email latest by the 8th January 2019. If Tourism Ireland does not receive a response, Tourism Ireland reserves the right to select another winner.
4. The competition is open to residents of Denmark/Finland/Norway/Sweden only.
5. To take part in the competition you must be over 18 years of age. Employees or representatives of Tourism Ireland or their families, or any agency working directly on this project, are not allowed to enter this competition.
6. To win, entrants must answer the competition questions as outlined on the online entry form. Winning entry will be selected by a jury comprised of representatives of Tourism Ireland. The decision of the jury is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to in the event of any dispute.
7. No purchase is necessary. Participation in the competition is free, apart from normal Internet costs.
8. The prize* for 2 people includes:
• Return flights for 2 people to Dublin from Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki or Copenhagen
• 5 day self-guided walking tour including 4 nights accommodation sponsored by Ireland Walk Hike Bike, information here.
• A pair of ECCO EXOSTRIKE shoes per person sponsored by ECCO outdoor
* There is one (1) prize for the overall Nordic region – all subject to availability
9. Prize valid for travel during the following period: 1st of February to the 31st of May 2019. All aspects of the prize are subject to availability, excluding Bank Holidays.
10. The prize is correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
11. By entering this draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
12. By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by the Promoter for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition and communicate future promotions to you.
13. Tourism Ireland is not responsible for any loss, damage, theft, delay or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may influence the development of this promotion.
14. Tourism Ireland has arranged this competition with the best of intentions but cannot take any liability for any obligations that may arise in connection with the competition or the prizes. Any tax on the prize is to be paid by the winner. The prize has no cash alternative.
16. Entrants should read and accept the website’s rules and the conditions of entry; by entering the competition you will be deemed to have read and accepted the rules and conditions
Save this page to your Scrapbook:
You have Scrapbooks created. Click below to see all of your saved pages.
This page has been save to your Scrapbook