Visualizza come mappa

Dimore storiche e castelli

449 results found

Nascondi ricerca
Nessun risultato corrisponde ai criteri di ricerca immessi
Nascondi ricerca
  1. Wilkinson's Shirt Factory (Heritage Trail)

    Derry-Londonderry, County Londonderry

  2. Desmond Hall

    Newcastle West, Limerick

    The Desmond banqueting hall is an imposing two-storey structure and was used by the Earls of Desmond for banqueting and entertainment. It is located in Newcastle West, County Limerick and was constructed during the 15th century. Continua a leggere

    Visita il sito web
  3. Kanturk Castle

    Kanturk, Cork

    The Castle was built for MacDonogh MacCarthy, Lord of Duhallow and was probably started at the end of the sixteenth century. It is located in Kanturk in north County Cork. Continua a leggere

  4. Crosshaven House

    Crosshaven, Cork

    Crosshaven House is an 18th century Country House in the centre of Crosshaven. Built in the Palladian style in 1750, this fine cut limestone ashlar building has a 3-storey central block with two detached pavilions to east and west. Continua a leggere

    Visita il sito web
  5. Portora Castle

    Enniskillen, County Fermanagh

    Portora Castle guards a former crossing point where the river joins Lough Erne. Continua a leggere

    Visita il sito web
  6. Armagh Franciscan Friary

    Armagh, County Armagh

    Ruins of the longest Friary church in Ireland (163 ft). Continua a leggere

    Visita il sito web
  7. Inch Abbey

    Downpatrick, County Down

    Located on the north bank of the Quoile River, Inch Abbey was founded by John de Courcy. Continua a leggere

    Visita il sito web
  8. Ardress House

    Craigavon, County Armagh

    Ardress is nestled in the apple orchards of County Armagh. Continua a leggere

    Visita il sito web
  9. Tully Castle

    Enniskillen, County Fermanagh

    Fortified house and bawn built in 1613 by Sir John Hume and burned by the Maguires in 1641. Continua a leggere

    Visita il sito web
  10. Dingle Lighthouse

    Dingle, Kerry

    The lighthouse itself is maintained by Dingle Harbour Commissioners and was built in 1885 for a total cost of €747.88. Its purpose is to guide boats to the seaward of the Crow Rock which may be seen off Eask Tower to the west. Continua a leggere

Continua a leggere