Delamont Country Park
- View as map
Clanmaghery Road, Downpatrick, County Down,
Mr Simon Boyle
T: (028) 4482 8333
F: (028) 4482 1833
Stunning views across the Lough to the Mourne Mountains.
Stunning views across the Lough to the Mourne Mountains. Open areas for family picnics, BBQ and games. Ireland's only fresh-air gym, free to use and accessible to all.
- 5* Award winning Caravan & Camping Site.
- Outdoor Adventure Playground.
- 3 Orienteering courses, available year round
- Ride on Miniature Railway 1km long – Thomas the Tank look-a-like (March - October).
- Strangford Stone – tallest megalith in Ireland.
- Heronry, largest in Northern Ireland & Bird Hide.
- BBQ area & Room for hire.
- Horse Riding by Permit.
- Mobility Scooters available.
- Boat Trips on Strangford Lough
- Licensed to perform marriage and civil partnership ceremonies
View the Delamont Country Park 2015 Events Guide: http://www.discovernorthernireland.com/attachment.aspx?attachmentID=1932
Access to Strangford Lough Canoe Trail.