Muskerry Arms Bar
Visita il sito web
- Visualizza come mappa
The Muskerry Arms was established as a small public house in 1838 and is named after the Muskerry Tram line, which serviced the village up until 1830. The premises is owned by the O'Connor family since 1984 and is personally managed by Nell O'Connor and Family.
The Muskerry Arms is a great family run business and we have entertained many visitors and locals for decades with great food, music & great craic.
We have held a great affiliation with the Greater New York area for many years. After extensive renovations throughout the years we now have an establishment rich in heritage and folklore which continues to be the focal point of Blarney.
The Muskerry Arms hosts 11 Superior Bedrooms with wireless internet access, breakfast room, carvery lunch, evening bar menu and nightly entertainment in season.
In the center of Blarney Village the exquisite public house holds much character and heritage within its walls. Set in the beautiful wooded countryside of Blarney just 5 miles from Cork you will find it is suitable for all sorts. Its location is ideal for fishing, golfing horse riding, cycling, shop in one of the world’s famous gifts shops, Kiss the Blarney Stone, or to simply relax.
The Muskerry Arms has private secure parking and is located only a short distance from Cork Airport - Kinsale - Cobh - Midleton Jameson Distillery - Cork City Goal - Fota House & Wildlife Park - with a choice of 10 super Golf Courses also on our doorstep, in fact all within a 20 mile radius!