Belfast Iron Islands & Giant's Causeway Adventure
- View as map
Visit Game of Thrones® filming locations north of Belfast including Iron Islands & Giant’s Causeway.
Did you know that Northern Ireland is one of the most important film locations for HBO's epic fantasy series, Game of Thrones®?
Our Iron Islands tours are not like most sightseeing coach tours. We take you on location treks, to get the most beautiful locations, and our tours are fun immersive experiences. We have lots of Iron Born costumes and props (helms, swords, shields) on the coach for everybody to use, at no extra charge.
07:30 Meet the guide in front of Jury's Inn, Great Victoria Street, Belfast
- Comfort stop at Carnlough
- Cushendun Caves where Melisandre gave birth to a dark spirit.
- Visit the Rope Bridge, Renly’s Camp and the Iron Islands Kingsmoot
- Lunch in the Fullerton Arms
- Visit the Ballintoy Harbour, aka the real location of the Iron Islands in seasons 2 and 6
- Visit the Giant’s Causeway
- Photo stop at Dunluce Castle
- Photo stop at the Dark Hedges
17:30 Arrival in Belfast City Centre
For more info and to book online, go to www.gameofthronestours.com.
Alternatively, call +44 (0) 28 9568 0023, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This tour is independently operated by Game of Thrones® Tours Ltd (Belfast). It is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with HBO, nor anyone associated with Game of Thrones®.