1. Promoter: Tourism Ireland, Store Kongensgade 3, 1tv, 1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark
2. Entry to this competition via entry form available in Kayak Bar, Børskaj 12, 1221 København. Only one entry per participant is allowed and only those who participate in the clean-up are eligible to enter. Tourism Ireland is not liable for any entries that get lost or which are not received, are damaged or are invalid.
3. The competition runs on 15th – 17th March 2019. The winner of the prize will be notified by email latest by 21st March 2019. If Tourism Ireland does not receive a response within 10 days, Tourism Ireland reserves the right to select another winner.
4. The competition is open to residents of Denmark only.
5. To take part in the competition you must be over 18 years of age. Employees or representatives of Tourism Ireland or their families, or any agency working directly on this project, are not allowed to enter this competition.
6. To win, entrants must answer the competition question as outlined on the entry form. Winning entry will be selected by a jury comprised of representatives of Tourism Ireland. The decision of the jury is final and no correspondence will be entered into in the event of any dispute.
7. No purchase is necessary. Participation in the competition is free.
8. The prize* for 2 people includes: Return flights to Dublin from Copenhagen and accommodation for 3 nights in Dublin city.
9. Prize valid for travel during the following period: 1st April – December 1st 2019, excluding Bank Holidays and travel between the 1st June - 31st August. All aspects of the prize are subject to availability.
10. The prize is correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
11. By entering this draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
12. By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by the Promoter for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition.
13. Tourism Ireland is not responsible for any loss, damage, theft, delay or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may influence the development of this promotion.
14. Tourism Ireland has arranged this competition with the best of intentions but cannot take any liability for any obligations that may arise in connection with the competition or the prizes. Any tax on the prize is to be paid by the winner. The prize has no cash alternative.
16. Entrants should read and accept the rules and the conditions of entry; by entering the competition you will be deemed to have read and accepted the rules and conditions.
Save this page to your Scrapbook:
You have Scrapbooks created. Click below to see all of your saved pages.
This page has been save to your Scrapbook