Mount Pleasant Trekking Centre
- View as map
Mount Pleasant Treking Centre offer forest rides through Castlewellan Forest Park.
Having been Established for over 35 years, this family run business has a reputation for dedication to novice and experienced riders from all over the world. This has made us a No.1 choice in Ireland.
The B.H.S Inspector recommended various riding centres to visit Mount Pleasant as an example of how riding establishments should be run.
• Country Hacks
• Horse Riding Holidays
• Trekking in the Traffic-free Routes of Castlewellan Forest Park
• Horses and Ponies to Suit Novice and Experienced Riders
• Special Rates for Youth Clubs, Schools, special needs groups etc.
. British Horse Society Approved
* Department of Agriculture Licensed and Approved
• Ample Car Parking and Picnic area
• Picnic Tables
• Barbecue Facilities
For the convenience and comfort of all our guests, we have now added a new reception area and toilet and shower facilities. Refresh yourself after availing of the many activities at Mount Pleasant in these showers and changing rooms.