St. George's Church For EHOD 2018
Sep 08 2018 - Sep 09 2018
- Auf der Karte anzeigen
The oldest Anglican Church in use in the city of Belfast.
St George’s Parish Church, sited near the Albert Clock on an ancient ecclesiastical site, was opened in 1816 and is the oldest Anglican Church in use in the city of Belfast.
Designed by John Bowden, it is an excellent example of the classical style of architecture and a place of prayer and peace in the heart of the city.