Historic houses and castles

282 of 464

Hillsborough Court House

View as map

Contact details

Address

The Courthouse The Square, Hillsborough,
Ms Veronica Kearney
T: (028) 9268 9717
F: (028) 9268 9773
E: tic.hillsborough@lisburn.gov.uk

The Courthouse was originally a Georgian market house built before 1765.

The Courthouse was originally a Georgian market house built before 1765. It was used as a courthouse from 1810 with the Grand Jury meeting in the Upper room. The building is now used for exhibitions and functions and has limited wheelchair access.

Hillsborough Fort was built in 1650 and can be accessed though wrought iron gates across the square from the courthouse.

No unaccompanied children under the age of 16.