Historic houses and castles

105 of 464

All Saints Church -Church of Ireland (Heritage Trail)

View as map

Contact details

Address

20 Limavady Road,
T: (028) 7134 4306
The church was built in 1867 and is a good example of neo-gothic style with red granite capitals and walls of local whinstone. Located in the grounds of the church is a Russian Cannon relic of the Crimean War. It was presented to the city as a gift after the War. The cannon was originally located in the grounds of Brooke Park until the 1970's.