Historic houses and castles

238 of 464

Crawford Square (Heritage Trail)

View as map

Contact details

Address


T: (028) 7126 7284
Within this Conservation Area is the Victorian Park area named after the Rev. James Crawford, minister of Strand Road Presbyterian Church until 1849. Numbers 1-19 were built before 1873 and numbers 20-23 date from 1862. The architect was Fitzgibbon Louch.