- View as map
Located opposite the Masonic Hall, it was completed in 1817 and is one of the finest architectural buildings in the city. Designed in Greek revival style with a pedimented portico, above the pediment are the Royal Coat of Arms and the statues of Justice and Peace in Portland stone. The main building material is of white Dungiven sandstone. It was damaged by bomb attacks in the 1970s. Restoration began in 1995 and the Courthouse reopened in 1998.