See & Do

102 of 231

Rock Mills (Heritage Trail)

View as map

Contact details


T: (028) 7126 7284
Located at the lower end of the Rock Road, on Strand Road is the former flour mills building of the Gilliland family. Constructed in 1846 they have now been converted to student accommodation for the Magee Campus of the University of Ulster by the Student Housing Association.