Hill of The O’Neill and Ranfurly House Arts & Visitor Centre
- View as map
Situated in Dungannon and located at the top of Market Square is Hill of The O’Neill and the newly refurbished Ranfurly House Arts and Visitor Centre.
All visitors are invited to come and discover how Dungannon was once at the centre of world affairs.
Learn about the history of the O’Neills, the Flight of the Earls and the Plantation of Ulster through an interactive exhibition on permanent display in Ranfurly House Arts and Visitor Centre.
Take a stroll on the Hill of the O’Neill and take in the spectacular views from the newly landscaped gardens and pathways of this historical location.
View the remains of the towers that belonged to the Knox Hannyngton House on the site which once stood the Castle of Hugh O’Neill.
Our Services/ Facilities Include:
• Tourist Information Centre
• Tower Conference Room which looks out onto the Hill of The O’Neill and can accommodate 80 seated for lecture style or 60 seated at tables.
• An education programme is on offer for schools and community groups.
• Our Square Box performance area has a seating capacity of 98.
• A variety of arts activities on offer to suit all age groups.
• Coffee Shop
• Free Wi-Fi access
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @DungannonArts