Glenarm Visitor Information Point
- View as map
17 New Road, Glenarm, County Antrim,
T: (028) 2884 1087
Visitor information throughout Northern Ireland available, with an emphasis on Glenarm's heritage.
Glenarm Visitor Information Point is a community business operated by Glenarm Buildings Preservation Trust (GBPT) in the old Seaview School which Trustees have recently regenerated.
The visitor amenities include easily accessible coach and car parking and disabled toilets.
Glenarm Visitor Information Point is serviced a number of staff, including qualified walk leaders and new B&B providers.
While a full range of visitor information throughout Northern Ireland is available, emphasis is on Glenarm heritage and the architectural, industrial, Christian, archaeological, maritime and natural heritage of the area and the visitor activities therein.
• Accommodation Booking
• Local & National Literature
• Crafts & souvenirs for sale
• Free WiFi
• Research Family History, Headstones and Placenames (by arrangement) – a charged service. Church records pertaining to St Patrick's and the old Friary date back to 1824 and the earliest recorded burial dates to 1640s.
• Heritage Exhibitions & Local Publications
• Audio-visual aerial photographic presentations
Guided Walks: Village, Friary & Hills (by arrangement)