Dunluce Castle and the Giant's Causeway Sea Safari Trip
May 05 2019
- Auf der Karte anzeigen
Aquaholics tour Dunluce Castle and the Giant's Causeway boat trip.
Your experience will start at Portstewart harbour. After a safety briefing on one of AQUAHOLICS coastguard-certified boats you will head over to the Skerries to look out for seals. From here you will cross back to the mainland and see the spectacular Dunluce Castle. From a giant Castle to the Giant's Causeway, we will visit the beautiful Causeway coast, the view from the sea is second to none. After two hours, the safari will leave you back in Portstewart. As well as the amazing coastline, you will also be on the lookout for dolphins, seals and the wide range of seabirds including guillemots, razorbills, kittiwakes, puffins, fulmars, shags and gannets.
Minimum age 4 years old, under 16 's accompanied by adult
- Please arrive before scheduled time, boat will leave from Portstewart on time. If you miss your boat no refund will be issued.
- Please allow time for parking especially on busy weekends.
- Anyone under influence of alcohol/drugs will be refused with no refund
- Please dress for the outdoors and do bring camera/binoculars
- Meeting point is the harbour in Portstewart.
- No need to ring to confirm, if Skipper cancels due to weather we will contact you usually at least 2 days before hand.
- If trip cancelled alternative dates will be given