Carlow Castle is situated beside the banks of trivers Barrow and Burrin near the centre of Carlow Town. It is one of the most important Anglo-Norman castles in Ireland and is open to the public on week days only.
Considered to be one of the finest courthouses in the country, Carlow Courthouse was designed by William Vitruvius Morrison in 1830 and is located in Carlow Town.
Milford Mills was founded by the Alexander family in 1790 and was totally destroyed in a fire in 1862. It has recently been refurbished and stands beside the River Barrow in County Carlow.
如果您是来自爱尔兰岛的游客，您可能想浏览这些站点之一… 否则请继续访问 Ireland.com
Ireland.com 使用 cookie 以确保我们向您提供最佳的网站浏览体验。如果您没有更改您的设置而继续使用，则我们将认为您愿意接收来自 Ireland.com 的所有 cookie。