The Pottery Place
- Смотреть карту
THE Pottery Painting Studio. Pick a piece and create your own inique design, fun for all the family.
The Pottery Painting Studio - The Pottery Place is a place for children and adults alike. Available for birthday parties, family fun or just individual creativity, why not come along and create your very own masterpiece. Open daily 10am -6pm. How does it work?
1.Call into our studio
2. Choose an item to paint; there is a huge range to choose from. You can paint anything from a dinosaur to a dinner plate, from a fire engine to a fairy!
3. Use our inspirational idea books, sponges, stencils and stamps. Alternatively our enthusiastic and creative staff members are on hand to help you with your masterpiece.
4. Paint your own unique design onto your chosen item using our non-toxic* ceramic paints. We have 20 colours to choose from.
5. Leave your work of art with us to be professionally glazed and fired in our kiln.
6. Collect your item a few days later and be proud that you have created an exclusive, personalised piece of pottery that you can keep forever or give as a gift.
7.If you're still not sure what painting your own pottery is all about, please phone us or call in to see us and it will all become clear!
Our paints are washable; however aprons are provided to help protect clothing.
We use food safe glaze so painted items are suitable for everyday use, but we recommend hand washing and minimal microwave use.
Suitable for all: 6 years to 106.