The Seamus Ennis Arts Centre
- Смотреть карту
The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre is an intimate multi-disciplinary Art Centre and live venue located in the picturesque village of Naul in rural County Dublin.
The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre aims to promote and develop the Arts on a local and regional basis, and to this end, we organise and host performances, cultural events, exhibitions, sessions, workshops and classes weekly. We are a 'non-profit' organisation set up to;
• Commemorate the work and life of the late Séamus Ennis.
• Provide a range of support measures for the preservation and development of local and national culture particularly music
• Organise and facilitate events, including educational classes, workshops, festivals or any other activity which promotes the Irish language the traditional culture of Ireland, or any other country
• Provide an outreach service to schools and other institutions
• Create specific training, education, employment and work experience opportunities where appropriate for those involved or interested in cultural activities for community development.
The Seamus Ennis Arts Centre aims to provide an environment that showcases performances from local, regional, national and international artists across a range of genres.
Over the years, The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre has undergone extensive refurbishment to also become a unique venue for an array of special events... Concerts, Parties, Conferences, Charity Fundraisers, Cinema, Workshops & Exhibitions.