Исторические здания и замки

Mahee Castle

Смотреть карту

Контактная информация

Адрес

Mahee Island, Comber, County Down,
T: (028) 9082 3207
Эл.п.: scmenquiries@communities-ni.gov.uk

This ruined Tower House commands a position at the north end of Mahee Island in Strangford Lough.

This ruined Tower House commands a position at the north end of Mahee Island in Strangford Lough. The house was built in 1570 by an English soldier called Captain Browne. Today, it is badly ruined but still of considerable interest. Visitors should park at Nendrum Monastic Site and walk back to the Castle. No admission charge