- Смотреть карту
The town of Dromore lies nine miles south west of Omagh.
The town of Dromore lies nine miles south west of Omagh on the A32 and has an estimated population of around 1,000. The town was originally established in 1757 but the name of the townland in which it is sited, "Mullinacross", derived from an ancient stone cross that stood at the top of the hill overlooking the town. Agriculture and the building trades are the primary sources of employment in the town.