Hillsborough Court House
- Bekijk op kaart
The Courthouse was originally a Georgian market house built before 1765.
The Courthouse was originally a Georgian market house built before 1765. It was used as a courthouse from 1810 with the Grand Jury meeting in the Upper room. The building is now used for exhibitions and functions and has limited wheelchair access.
Includes an exhibition on the Irish Legal System and access to the courtroom.
Hillsborough Fort was built in 1650 and can be accessed though wrought iron gates across the square from the courthouse.
No unaccompanied children under the age of 16.