Kevinsfort House is a classically proportioned Georgian Regency house within the borough of Sligo. It is conveniently located less than one mile west and within easy walking distance of the centre of Sligo Town.
Rathcarrick House. Georgian landowner's residence originally built in the 1790's, beautifully restored from ruins to a functioning family home. Approx 5 km from Sligo Town, off the Strandhill road, overlooking Sligo Bay.