Knockloughrim Windmill is a restored windmill which was in operation until 1895.
Knockloughrim Windmill is positioned on the outskirts of the village of Knockloughrim situated on high ground. The mill was locally known as "Palmer's Folly" after its builder. The sails were destroyed by a great wind in the 1890's. Since then the building has had a number of uses including the meeting place for the local "Orange Order". It fell into disrepair and lay derelict until the early 1990's when a group under the leadership of Rev. Fred Munce decided to refurbish the mill.
Local history exhibits, viewing gallery, play area, tea room. Wheelchair access.