Inishtrahull Island Basking Shark Sea Safari
Jul 15 2019
Visita il sito web
- Visualizza come mappa
Sea Safari tour to the island of Inishtrahull Island of Malin Head and searching for Basking Sharks.
Experience a spectacular trip travelling through one of the most popular areas in the world to spot the massive basking sharks, the 2nd largest fish in the sea.
The trip will also include a stop at the now deserted Inishtrahull Island of Malin head last inhabited in 1929. Visit the old graveyard, mass rock, school house and old lighthouse, whilst keeping an eye out for the birds and seals!
As this is shark season there will be a high chance of spotting basking sharks on the journey – an opportunity not to be missed!
The return trip will take you along the Inishowen peninsula travelling past the beautiful sights of Kinego Bay, Glengad head and Culdaff.
The vessel for this eco trip is registered and licensed by the Coastguard and all safety equipment and guide is included.
Please bring a packed lunch and binoculars/camera. Dress warmly and for the outdoors.
We will meet at Portstewart harbour which is located at the North end of Portstewart promenade. Booking essential.
Minimum age 4 years old, under 16's accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive before scheduled time, boat will leave from Portstewart on time. If you miss your boat no refund will be issued.
- Please allow time for parking especially on busy weekends.
- Anyone under influence of alcohol/drugs will be refused with no refund
- Please dress for the outdoors and do bring camera/binoculars
- Meeting point is the harbour in Portstewart.
- No need to ring to confirm, if Skipper cancels due to weather we will contact you usually at least 2 days before hand.
- If trip cancelled alternative dates will be given