Mysteries of the Malt Tour
Visita il sito web
- Visualizza come mappa
Take the world’s oldest whisk(e)y trail to where it all began and where it thrives today. From the very best the Causeway Coastal Route has to offer in food, drink and accommodation, we add the bonus of excusive distillery tours and expert tastings.
Our tours take you along the world’s oldest whisk(e)y trail in an exclusive two-day package. You’ll see the location of the earliest record of spirit distillation; visit the world’s oldest licensed distillery; and take a boat trip to the Scottish island with the world’s fastest growing single malt category.
By land and by sea, you’ll experience the exhilaration of Ireland’s Causeway Coastline, learn the true history of the medieval Kingdom of Dal Riada and its role in spreading the Mysteries of the Malt around the world; and experience the best of the region’s most famous liquid – whisk(e)y – in private tastings, along with exclusive access to world-famous distilleries.
• Welcome on arrival at either of Belfast’s airports (or Belfast City Centre)
• Luxury coach to the North Coast, with on-board tour guide
• Introductions on board at Ballycastle Harbour before voyage across the magical Sea of Moyle
• On the way you’ll experience the vista of the world’s oldest whisk(e)y trail from Inishowen in Donegal, across the North Coast of Derry and Antrim, past Rathlin Island and on to Port Ellen in Islay
• You’ll also enjoy an on-board whisk(e)y tasting with HSS Ambassador Sam MacDonald
• On Islay, you’ll experience two HSS exclusive VIP tours of world-renowned Islay distilleries
• On the boat back to Ballycastle you’ll enjoy an on-board seafood lunch
• In Ballycastle, you’ll settle in for one night’s accommodation (B&B) in the Marine Hotel
• Following pick-up at hotel you’ll set off on a tour of the Causeway Coast
• In this officially designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, you’ll see sites such as the Dal Riada strongholds of Dunseverick and Dunluce Castles, the renowned Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge and the Giant’s Causeway
• You will then enjoy a VIP visit to Old Bushmills, the world’s oldest licensed distillery, including a HSS exclusive tasting in the world’s oldest dunnage warehouse
• Finally, we’ll transport you back to your Airport or Belfast city centre.