Corravahan House and Gardens
Visita il sito web
- Visualizza come mappa
Listed 1840's Georgian style house and gardens, occupied by the Leslie Family for its first 130 years. Retaining most of its original period features.
Corravahan House was built to the design of architect William Farrell, the house was constructed around 1840 by the Beresford family as an imposing 9000 sq ft rural vicarage, replacing an early-eighteenth century Parsonage. Corravahan passed in 1855 to the Leslie family and as a result of their residence here for the next 120 years, the house retains all its original features and character. The surrounding gardens and mature woodland are currently being restored and offer tantalising glimpses of their nineteenth century and earlier eighteenth century splendour and include numerous specimen trees and shrubs.
Corravahan House is once again a family home.
Prior to visiting, it is advised to contact the property directly to make arrangements.