- Voir la carte
Informations de contact
The ruins of Coppinger's Court, a 4 story house, consist of a central block flanked by two fortified square blocks on the east side and with another in the centre of the west side. Coppinger’s Court is located in Rosscarbery, County Cork.
There are some mullioned windows on the top floor of the western side while there are well preserved turrets on the southern side and at the north western corner just below the parapets.
Coppinger surrendered his estate to James II in 1616 and had them re-granted to him the following day.