SegwaySights.com – The Segway Tour Company
Visiter le site
- Voir la carte
Informations de contact
Explore the medieval city of Kilkenny by guided segway tour. Travel with ease, see all the sights, hear the stories and experience all that a Kilkenny segway tour has to offer with family and friends.
What you’ll do:
Join a local tour guide and explore the medieval city of Kilkenny by segway tour. First, you’ll be provided with safety equipment and training. Then you'll visit medieval castles and watch towers, 13th century cathedrals and gardens, ancient abbeys and breweries, 17th century toll houses and museums, restored courthouses and jails and much more.
You'll get to experience historic attractions, a unique and easy way to travel, insightful stories on the locations and landmarks, Irish history, people and culture.
What is provided:
- Segway: Full training will be provided.
- Audio headset: Clearly hear the tour guide.
- Free parking at the training location.
- Helmet, vest, knee, wrist and elbow pads (helmets are compulsory).
- Ponchos if it rains.
What to bring:
- Comfortable, closed shoes are preferable to sandals and high heels in order to get the most enjoyable segway experience out of your tour.
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt.
- Camera or smartphone for good photo opportunities along the way.