Visiter le site
- Voir la carte
Informations de contact
Derrynoyd Forest is predominantly a broadleaved forest which was originally an estate owned by Judge Torrens in the 1700s.
There are waymarked walks and a picnic site adjacent to the carpark.
The Rural College which is situated within the forest provides a restaurant, toilets and overnight accommodation.
This forest consists of over 100 hectares of woodland planted since 1948. In 1995 the Rural College and Derrynoyd Conference Centre opened on the site of the old estate courtyard, attracting many new visitors to the woods.