University Road Moravian Church, Belfast For EHOD 2018
Sep 08 2018 - Sep 09 2018
- Ver mapa
The church and schoolroom were built from local stone & slate in a conventional Gothic Revival style
This congregation of the Moravian Church was established in 1871 in Sandy Row. In 1887 it moved to the present church designed by Young and Mackenzie.
The combined church and schoolroom are constructed in local stone and slate in a conventional Gothic Revival style with a distinctive octagonal spire. Powerpoint presentation in the church and an exhibition in the schoolroom.