9th International Symposium on Submarine Mass Movements and Their Consequences (ISSMMTC) 2020
Jun 20 2020 - Jun 27 2020
- View as map
The 9th International Symposium on Submarine Mass Movements and Their Consequences takes place in University College Dublin from June 20th-27th 2020.
Submarine Landslides and their Impact on European Continental Margins (SLATE) focuses on investigating submarine landslides and associated geohazards as important natural risks that threaten offshore infrastructures and coastal regions in Europe.
- Early bird registration deadline: Nov 30th 2019
- Poster abstract submission deadline: Apr 17th 2020
- Symposium in Dublin: June 22nd-24th 2020
- Pre-conference workshop: June 20th 2020
- Pre-conference fieldtrip (Bray Head, Co Wicklow): June 21st 2020
- Ice-breaker: June 21st 2020