Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival
May 25 2019 - May 27 2019
- View as map
Northern Ireland, Belfast,
Returning for its 11th year, our quaysides will come alive on the last bank holiday weekend in ...
Returning for its 11th year, our quaysides will come alive on the last bank holiday weekend in May, from 25 - 27 May 2019.
Visitors are invited to:
• Hop aboard some magnificent vessels
• sample an array of maritime-themed family fun and food
• watch roving international street performers and shows.
There will also be lots to see and do over the weekend in Titanic Quarter with live music, authentic nautical cuisine and family fun. You’ll also be able to experience Belfast’s rich maritime heritage through a bumper-packed programme of free activities along the Maritime Mile.
Top events include:
• Great Light Story Telling Sessions
• Hamilton Dock - Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival
• Sailortown - Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival
• HMS Caroline – Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival
• Jimmy Ellis: Home Again
• Titanic Slipways – Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival
Getting to the Festival
With multiple public transport services connecting to the Titanic Quarter, getting to the festival couldn’t be easier. Take the train to York Street Station or Titanic Halt; or hop on the Glider (G2 service) which stops at Odyssey, Titanic Belfast, Thompson Dry Dock and Catalyst Inc. Gliders run from the city centre and will operate normal hours throughout the weekend.
Download festival map >>