Sligo Photography Tours
- View as map
Sligo Photography Tours take you to the best locations at the right times, so that you can devote the maximum amount of your stay in Sligo to getting great shots.
Sligo has some of the most stunningly diverse landscapes in Ireland, offering something for all landscape photographers.
One of the biggest challenges of photographing a region with such a rich variety of scenes (not to mention the constantly changing weather!) is the time it takes to investigate and plan locations.
Sligo Photography Tours can take you to the best locations and the right times, so that you can focus on getting great shots.
Tours cover a range of themes including landscape, seascape, long exposure, black and white, sunrise and sunset.
• Lough Gill, including Hazlewood and Slishwood
• Strandhill with its magnificent views of Benbulben and Knocknarea (Queen Maeve’s Cairn)
• Rosses Point with panoramic views of Oyster Island and Coney Island
• Glencar Waterfall and the Devil’s Chimney overlooking Glencar Lake
• Benbulben’s Forest Walk, with its enchanting escarpments, carved out in the Ice Age
• Streedagh with its panoramic backdrop of the Dartry Range Mountains
• Mullaghmore’s crashing waves looking out to Sliabh Liag Cliffs with Classiebawn Castle in the background.
Sligo Photography Tours also offer bespoke packages which can be tailored to what you love to shoot.
Tour groups are a maximum of 8 people.