Patrick Moran Tours
- View as map
A private tour guide that offers an experience that can be tailored to the customers needs, including guided tours of Connemara, The Cliffs of Moher, The Ring of Kerry and the Ancient Towers of Glendalough.
Experience Ireland in the comfort of your own private car with driver and tour guide. Customers have the option of being collected at the airport or accommodation to be whisked away on there own tailored, unique adventure of Ireland including sites such as Cong; named one of the worlds top 10 most beautiful villages and site of the making of the movie “The Quiet Man”, Connemara; situated on the west coast, is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt places that can be found, The Cliffs of Moher; Standing 230 metres above the ground and 8km long and bordering the Burren Area, the Cliffs are one of Ireland's most spectacular sights.
Other sites that can be explored include;
* The Titanic Experience in Belfast, Co. Antrim
* Lough Corrib Boat Cruise
* Climbing Crough Patrick, Westport &Achill Island.
* Aran Islands - Inishbofin Island and Bike Tour
* The Rock of Cashel, Co. Tipperary
* The Ring of Kerry
* The Blarney 'gift of the gab' Stone, Co. Cork
* Connemarra Lakes and Mountains
* The Ancient Towers of Glendalough, Co. Wicklow
* Thoor Ballylee - Former home of W.B Yeats and Lady Gregory
* Drumcliff Cemetery - W.B Yeats Grave, Co. Sligo
Customers are encouraged to suggest any other sites that may not have been mentioned. Prices are reasonable at just €40 per hour with discounts provided depending on group size and length of tour.
Please e-mail or phone for further information and inquiries.