Wild Atlantic Way featuring Loop Head Peninsula
- View as map
Dublin Coach, Unit 20, Western Industrial Estate, Dublin,
An exhilarating tour of Loop Head along the rugged Wild Atlantic Way. Showcasing panoramic cliff views, abundant local seafood, your choice of aquatic activities, and plenty of quiet beauty spots.
Quicktours Presents a day tour of A Taste of the Wild Atlantic Way featuring Loop Head Peninsula & Lighthouse.
Quick Tours is a luxury coach tour provider to popular tourist attractions around Ireland. The tour packages offer great value at unbeatable prices and include all entrance fees, luxury coach travel & free wifi.
Voted the No. 1 Visitor Location in Ireland 2013 – The epitome of the WAW.
07:45 am Departs Dublin City Centre from D'Olier St (this service is provided on a Dublin Coach bus, from the Dublin Coach stop). Itinerary for All Tours
• All Tours Depart Ennis for Kilrush: 40 mins
• Brief stop at Moyasta to explain West Clare Railway: 10 mins
• In to Kilkee: 10 mins
• Drive on R487 to Carrigaholt (brief stop at Carrigaholt Castle): 30 mins
• In to Kilbaha for lunch stop. We suggest Keating's Bar or take the opportunity to explore this picturesque fishing village: 1 hour
• In to Loop Head for Loop Head Light House: 1 hour
• On to the Little Ark: 30 mins
• On to the Bridges of Ross: 30 mins
• Back to Kilkee via the cliff drive (the northern part of the Loop Head drive): 30 mins
• Stop in Kilkee to see resort town and beach: 30 mins
• Return to Ennis via Kilrush: 1 hour
• Total journey time from Ennis is approx. 6 – 6.5 hours.
Hourly returns from Ennis to Limerick & Dublin until 20.00 - See Dublin Coach timetable for full schedule (your tour ticket is valid for the Dublin Coach return journey)